Quite some compositing too!
The project mis goig well so far!
there are some anomalies on the body but i will manage it.
In here i started up on the hood and moved on to the bumper as always, its very important to have in mind that, you have to adapt and cut the reference images and tweak them inside blender to make the reference image functional!
In here i did everything that was visibe on the blueprint, before going to the blind spots… since this reference has MANY of them!
its a lot of guessing on the doors!
The way i chose to make the doors was to make the doors FLAT only taking the Side reference image into account, and them after, aplying a lattice modifier to get the curvature right… tricky piece of work!
Although it may not look like it, te back also has quite some blind spots on the reference images, such as the hole under the back wheel, also, getting thar little curvature between the doors and the roof was kind of a pain to get it.
I decided to make this car, to improve my car modeling skills (wich were really bad), and i got a lot of motivation out of the Ba 64 russian car project that was a really FLAT car, so i decided to move on to a more complicated one!
After a while playing a lot i decided to kick my visual arts project forward!
here are some renders!